Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hello New Visitors

Holy moly. I checked my blog stats on a whim, and for a minute, I thought maybe I had somehow logged in as someone else. Right now I'm sitting at 1,801 hits, and at this rate, it looks like we'll hit 2,000 before the day is done. (My previous high was 39. As in, less than 40.) I believe I have Ubuntu Blog and Planet Ubuntu to thank, so, thanks!

I hope you are all finding something useful. Keep in mind I just started this blog recently, so after a while there will be a lot more material. I would love it if you would recommend some tutorials you'd like to see adapted. It's helpful to know what people are looking for. Before today, my most popular posts were the ones regarding Web 2.0, but now it seems most are checking the Lomography adaptation out.

I seriously almost cried when I opened up google reader and saw my blogs' name right up on top. I even took a screenshot.
gimparoo.screen

Thanks again for visiting. I hope you'll stick around. I should have some new content for you very soon!

Update: Just cracked 2,000 visitors. Thanks everyone, you're seriously making my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bear in mindDiablo 3 items I just started this web site lately, consequently after a while there will be additional substance. I might love it if you might propose a few tutorials you would like to notice adapted. It is useful to know very well what consumers are trying to find. Just before right now, the most popular content were being those with regards to Web 2 . 0.2, however it seems like nearly all are Cheapest wow goldlooking at this Lomography difference available.

jasonbob said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
adidas yeezy
golden goose
hermes
golden goose outlet
longchamp handbags
bape
yeezy 500
yeezy
kevin durant shoes