Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Should I Include Inkscape?

What I'm wondering is, should I include Inkscape as a tool for the tutorials on this blog? It's another open-source application which does vector paths a lot better than the GIMP's GFig plugin and I could make things like the Web 2.0 violators look a million times better. I'd still try to do everything here with the GIMP whenever possible, only using Inkscape when I felt it could accomplish the task in a way the GIMP could not.

I don't know how to do one of the fancy polls, so just post a comment with your opinion please. Thank you.

Update: It seems like the overwhelming majority would appreciate some Inkscape content. Havoc makes a very good point though. I'm a very busy guy. I'm a husband and a father. I have a full time job, and I am also taking a couple of courses at the local University. My time is Precious. However, one of the benifits of my job is that when things are going well, I can pretty much research and do what I please. I'm not terribly familiar with Inkscape, but since people (including myself) feel that it is a valuable addition, I will make an effort to include it when appropriate. After all, one of the reasons I started this project is to learn new things. So far, there's really only been one post where it would have made a difference in my opinion, so there may not be much call for it.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the input.

8 comments:

Ben Goodger (not ff devel) said...

Please do include Inkscape - it is invaluable for many and I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about its advanced features.

doni said...

I think thats a great idea! Like inkscape.

Vloris said...

Yeah, please do!
I think GIMP and Inkscape together are a very great combination of tools for webdesigners

crazyloko said...

China Wholesalers has been described as the world’s factory. buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by the rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products

crazyloko said...

We offer designer , custom wedding dress, cheap cell phonescheap wedding dressesbridal gowns, wedding gowns, Flower Girl Dresses andwholesale cell phonesso on. Buy tailor-made anddesigner wedding dresses designer to be a special brides now!

said...

Arthritis means inflammation of jointsMicrosoft Office 2010csdxumei02 It is one of several Office 2010diseases commonly called rheumatism. Arthritis arises from many causes and it is treated in many various methodsMicrosoft Office 2007Arthritis has been classified as follows: - * Arthritis caused by infection.airOffice 2007Arthritis has been classified as follows: - * Arthritis caused by infection.airMicrosoft OfficeRheumatoid arthritis. * Degenerative arthritis. * Arthritis due to joint injuries.supra shoes Office 2007 keyArthritis originating from the nervous Office 2007 downloadRheumatoid arthritis and arthritis caused by rheumatic Office 2007 Professionalfever are classified as collagen disease. * Rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative nfl jerseysMicrosoft outlooktwo common types. Millions of men and women Microsoft outlook 2010are afflicted with them. But good treatment begun early and continued faithfully can often do much to alleviate the pain

fashion jewelry wholesale said...

fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry
china jewelry wholesale
china fashion jewelry
jewelry wholesale china
fashion jewelry china
wholesale jewelry
jewelry wholesale



Buy fashion jewelry wholesale from China? We strongly recommend you to check fashion jewelry wholesale online shop, where you can buy crystal jewelry wholesale, cubic zirconia jewelry wholesale, cz jewelry wholesale, pearl jewelry wholesale, All of this jewelry are in top quality.
As well as they supply stainless steel jewelry wholesale, fashion jewelry wholesale, silver jewelry wholesale, costume jewelry wholesale, jewelry wholesale from china. Welcome to inquiry. fashion jewelry

Anonymous said...

the item as Cheap wow goldsoon as suitable. Of course, one of the reasons I began this kind of undertaking is to discover a new challenge. Until now, there may be truly merely already been 1 write-up where it'd are making a change for me,Buy rs gold and so there may not a lot demand this.